The project focuses on the lifestyle industries, including fashion and textiles, footwear, leather and fur, furniture/home décor/interior design, jewelry, and accessories.
European project where designers, SMEs, manufacturing companies and technology providers can work together to develop innovative and design-oriented business ideas.
It is for you if:
- If you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with
- If you have an idea but don't know a partner, we can help you find the right one. Register now and follow the application process and instructions on the platform.
- If you are a self-employed professional or SME active in any of the eligible lifestyle industry sectors: textile/fashion, footwear, leather/fur, furniture/home décor/interior design/architecture, jewelery and accessories ; and have any of the following business activities: design, manufacturing/crafts, technology development
- If you are established in one of the eligible countries: EU-27 countries, COSME associated states or the UK. See the full list of participating countries
- Media kit including international media relations, advertising and social media activity
- 10,000 to 20,000 euros seed capital
- Participation in two international design events
- A tailored mentoring program
- Intersectoral collaboration and participation in networking events
- professional links
- Visibility of your professional profile in the WORTH Gallery
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
The application period will remain open until February 15, 2023
See the following link for MORE INFORMATION