The ground is shifting under our feet and many of companies' hard-built defenses and competitive advantages are beginning to lose steam. They will need to reinvent their activities in everything from operating models to their basic value proposition. The most forward-thinking leaders are already beginning to do so.
Today's technological and social innovations are becoming the building blocks that will make our common future possible. The trends explore the entire continuum, from virtual to physical, and in both people and machines, identifying areas where ambitious companies can find more opportunity, if they leave the present behind to firmly anchor themselves in the future.
The hours are as follows:
- 09:40 - 10:00: Reception and accreditations.
- 10:00 - 10:15: Institutional opening.
- Jose Javier Garcia Zamora.
- Raphael Climent.
- Juan Jose Ruiz Martinez
- 10:15 - 11:00: Master lecture. Emerging future: From challenge to opportunity.
- Silvia Leal.
- 11:00 - 11:30: Networking activity, by improVivencia.
- Santi Avendano Martinez.
- Irene Pardo.
- 11:30 - 12:00: Networking coffee.
- 12:00 - 12:55: Success stories: Groundbreaking ideas to change the world.
- Miguel Sanchez de Leon.
- David Iborra.
- Pablo Sosa.
- Cristina Quinto.
- 12:55 - 13:30: Debate-colloquium: Innovation and sustainability, keys to sustainability.
- Christopher Ruiz.
- Cristina Ramos Martinez.
- 13:30 - 14:00: Presentation of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2021 - 2022 report.
- Jose Maria Gomez Gras.
- Ignacio Mira Solves.
- Maria Teresa Garcia Munoz.
Place and date:
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Quorum I Building - UMH Science Park. Avda. Universidad s/n, Edif. Quorum I, Elche (Alicante).
More information in the original news .