The Holcim Awards are the world's leading competition for sustainable design, showcasing the potential of sustainable design and sustainable construction approaches to transform the construction industry. The period will open next February 6 until March 30 at 2:00 p.m.
- The revised competition supports a redefined mission of the Foundation to accelerate the global movement for sustainable construction and stimulate the transfer of knowledge throughout the community.
- The Holcim Awards will take place twice a year from 2023 and the results will be announced in the same calendar year.
- Entries are evaluated using the Foundation's revamped goals for sustainable building ( Uplifting Places , A Healthy Planet , Viable Economy , and Thriving Communities ).
- The input process requests more detailed sustainability data points.
- The project must not have started construction before January 1, 2022
- Projects can be in the following stages: detailed design, full design, under construction, and complete construction.
- Projects must be supported by the client
USD 1 million in total prize money (USD 200,000 per region) will be shared among the winners of a Holcim Awards Gold, Silver, Bronze and additional Recognition awards in each region.
More information CEEI