The Councilor for Culture and Vice President of the "Joaquín Chapaprieta" Municipal Institute of Culture, Mr. Antonio Quesada announces that as of June 15, the student admission campaign will begin in all municipal schools for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The schools offered are the following: dance, painting, theater, tai chi, oriental dance, photography and salt crafts.
The enrollment process for the ordinary course 2023-2024 of these schools is as follows:
- Registration period: from June 15 to July 6.
- Publication of the provisional list of admitted both on the bulletin board of the Virgen del Carmen Cultural Center and on the web www.torrevieja.es July 12.
- Claims period: July 13 and 14.
- Publication of the definitive list of those admitted both on the bulletin board of the Virgen del Carmen Cultural Center and on the website www.torrevieja.es July 17.
- From July 19 delivery of letters of payment.
The presentation of the inscriptions will be made exclusively online at the electronic headquarters of the Municipal Institute of Culture "Joaquín Chapaprieta": https://torreviejacultura.sedelectronica.es/info.0