The beneficiary can be any Spanish SME that meets these requirements :
- Product, service and own brand.
- They are not commercial or productive subsidiaries of foreign companies.
- Billing of more than €200,000. Exception for technology-based startups that have a commercialized product or service; or if said billing is not reached in the 2021 financial year, the amount may be considered at the time of submitting the application.
- Not having participated in ICEX initiation programs. Exception: if you participated before 01/01/2015 and the sales figure is greater than €300,000 or 30% of international sales; or if you participated between 1997 and 2005 and more than 1.5 million euros are billed in 2021.
- Have personal means and minimal materials to address its international growth, have a person responsible for the project and/or international and their own website.
The duration of the program will be 2 years .
Amount of aid:
The maximum subsidy per beneficiary company is 24,000 euros corresponding to 60% co-financing from ICEX. Therefore, the company may present up to a maximum of 40,000 euros of expenditure made to which 60% will be applied to determine the ICEX subsidy.
The concepts of expense, maximum amounts of the subsidy and percentages of co-financing:
- personalized advice: €4,500 of which ICEX will finance €2,700
- Promotion, prospecting, development of the commercial network and people expenses: €35,000, of which ICEX will finance €21,300
- Procedure 1: from February 1 to 28 .
- Procedure 2: from May 1 to 31 .
- Procedure 3: from September 1 to 30 .
- Procedure 4: from December 1 to 31 .
You can learn more about this news at the following link .